Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA45 S
116 Posts
Yes I placed an order with a local dealer, but I've yet to receive it.

I'm not being very hopeful on the gains, but given their reputation I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

One thing for sure is that the current Armaspeed intake that I'm using has picked up 0 gains on the dyno, but it does sound better.

·
Super Moderator
4,956 Posts
@Chad1000 seems to have fired this question off and never returned to the forum again to find the answers or respond :unsure:

·
Registered
2021 AMG A45 S Plus, Sun Yellow, DTUK 470 PS, Akrapovic Evolution in Ti
192 Posts
Just enquired with the owner around availability on this, they're just down the road from me...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes I placed an order with a local dealer, but I've yet to receive it.

I'm not being very hopeful on the gains, but given their reputation I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

One thing for sure is that the current Armaspeed intake that I'm using has picked up 0 gains on the dyno, but it does sound better.
I am also interested in that intake, when you receive it you give us the feedback, and if you see any gain.

Greetings

·
Registered
192 Posts
Got the Eventuri installed today at their own UK facility. It's a lovely piece of work and the carbon is top quality. Seems to offer some reasonable gains too as measured on MSL's dyno (before and after runs, same car, same day etc). The uplifts aren't large enough to be noticeable by the butt dyno so I'll have to do some more Dragy runs and see if there's any improvement.

Rectangle Slope Font Plot Triangle

What is noticeable is the extra sound, louder induction noise and turbo spool both apparent. They made a video of the install and before and after sounds which should hit their IG soon. In the meantime, a few of my pics.

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Light
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive design
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design
Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Super Moderator
4,956 Posts
It looks like a really neat installation. A lot of attention to detail which is always a good sign of the quality of the product.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thanks for keeping us updated on this topic, I see an interesting gain, those dyno numbers are not too low even if your car is stock?.
Hi Racosta, the dyno graphs are from Eventuri's web site so aren't my car. Reading the small print, their car was decatted so that probably helped the 'before' power at 370 WHP.

For info, my own car made 369 WHP totally stock on Litchfield's Maha 500 dyno.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Racosta, the dyno graphs are from Eventuri's web site so aren't my car. Reading the small print, their car was decatted so that probably helped the 'before' power at 370 WHP.

For info, my own car made 369 WHP totally stock on Litchfield's Maha 500 dyno.
Ahhh, ok I see, for a moment I was confused, you have thought to do the test in the dyno with this intake.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts