Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Treated my merc to a nice alloy foot rest plate

I think it finishes the foot well of nicely.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
That does look good! It finishes off the footwell very nicely! Both practical and attractive!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
martj_uk said:
smart - where did you get that from mate
EBay, some guy in Poland sells them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was just thinking today, that it needs a foot rest to save the carpet....pity they don't finish it off with one !Anyway... well found, it looks just the job & I've just bought one....thanks for the share.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would be grateful for the name of the firm in Poland/ or web site address. How much was it?how did you fix it?
Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
FOOTREST MERCEDES BENZ A W176 AMG</span>
</span></font><h2 ="si-ttl" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: Trebuchet, 'Trebuchet MS'; color: rgb51, 51, 51; ">Seller information</h2></span>alanos350z</span>(12842
)</span></span><div ="iti-eu-txt iti-eu-pd u-flR" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: x-small; : right; font-weight: normal; font-family: Verdana; "><div ="iti-lbl u-flL iti-num" id="" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; : left; color: rgb102, 102, 102; white-space: nowrap; font-weight: normal; text-align: right; width: auto; ">number:
<div ="u-flR" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; : right; ">140954321678

</span>

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the one, its got Velcro strips on the back and just hooks straight to the carpet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks for showing that... it looks really good. I think I'm probably going to get one of those since I'm so used to driving a manual I found while driving the test car I was putting pressure on the foot rest where I'm used to the clutch being when coming to a stop!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't seen that one, get a pic up when it arrives

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ha ha,

i see what you did there

·
Registered
112 Posts
Awesome find there Dan, Just bought one myself :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
excellent find - ordered one today too

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have one too! Finishes off the foot well nicely and protects the carpet! A really good find!
Edited by: Lynne

·
Registered
11 Posts
The lack of foot rest has been killing me - esp as have had a fair bit of rain since I got my car. I'm going to order as well.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like I've started a trend

1 - 20 of 58 Posts