Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 A250 AMG Line (W177)
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

here’s something weird. I set up Amazon Music on my car abs when I go to settings, it shows a name and email account that aren’t mine. Anyone had this issue before?

I’ve attached a screenshot.

·
Registered
83 Posts
You can always run Amazon Music on your phone, and play it through BT Media. You can still skip forward, back, and pause using the MBUX touchpads and voice control.
It should display album/artist art, as well. At least it does with other music apps on my phone. I haven't tried Amazon Music yet.
UPDATE: Unfortunately, MBUX doesn't display album art from the Amazon Music phone app via BT. But, it does give you full playback controls, and playlist view.
I do get album art with Spotify via BT, which is nice.
UPDATE UPDATE: Today, the Amazon Music app on my phone was showing album art on MBUX via BT. I was using the app in Car Mode. So, maybe it provides add'l data to vehicles while in Car Mode?

·
Registered
248 Posts
How do you get online music? I cannot find it anywhere. All I can see under media is the attached.

·
Super Moderator
3,637 Posts
What version is your MBUX software? You may need it updating by the dealer.

Once updated, you will be able to get all future OTA software updates pushed out by M-B.

·
Registered
248 Posts
You need to Link a streaming service like Tidal or Amazon though the Mercedes Me webpage
You maybe need to active the Music Streaming Service. It can be done within the Mercedes ME app or the webpage under the Infotainment section.
Only have the option of Tidal on MM:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts