Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I spent the week in Holland last week in a place called Wassenaar, saw a black Belgian A200 AMG with the Night Pack looking very nice (got some strange looks whilst studying it) and also saw a a180 Sport in the same town which isn't very big.

Wondered if it was anyone on here. Not seen any where I live in Newport yet.

Blackie

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Are you Newport Wales? I'm in Cardiff, I've seen two. One blue and one white besides mine. Not many about yet! What have uou hot/ordered?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the Newport Lynne, the land of opportunity (sort of).

I have ordered a 200 CDI Auto AMG Sport with the Night Pack, heated seats and Becker map pilot in white.

I think it's coming sometime in 2015 the way we are going.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
The wait does seem endless Blackie, but when the car arrives you will be so happy you wont care! Keep an eye out for me if you are passing Cardiff around Llandaff area! What date have you got?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will - watch me get run over now waving at someone else!

I think it is about mid Aug but I am not to sure yet. like everyone else I must have watched every YouTube video going and learned some new languages doing so. I keep checking the Gallery on here for new pics.

I was unsure whether to wait or look for something else but once I found this Forum I ordered within a day from the pics!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have really enjoyed the forum, I have had some very useful tips and lots of queries answered by some great people! A lot of banter and some "cheek" too, especially over my "blonde" moments. Which dealer did you purchase from?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts