Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Is there any other A250e owner here? The only disappointment I had was that it wasn’t equipped with the DC quick charger socket, which would allow to charge it in 30mins, whereas on the manual/websites they show it as available. Have yours got the full DC socket?

thanks!

·
Registered
MB A250 4M W177
227 Posts
Check this, talk to him his from USA:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, ours got delivered today. Beautiful machine in M grey! Once I go through the cable, I will let you know. Quick question, off topic, does yours make an external beeping noise when you are reversing(like a lorry but softer)?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Been taking it for a run today, drained the batter (lol) - it is super nippy and the acceleration is awesome!
On charging sockets, how many were you given? I got two, 3 pin wall plug and a Type 2 by looks of it.
Also, under the driving modes, Eco mode is greyed out for me. Is that the case for you? Know why?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Stef. Had mine delivered on Friday and that was confusing me as well. It doesn’t say anywhere that UK version doesn’t support DC charging ☹

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
It looks like the UK version only supports AC charging up to 7.5kw. I noticed yesterday the A Class brochure online has been re written and now mentions it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The DC charging thing is quite annoying, though. As on all the brochures/websites I looked at, DC was mentioned. Or did I make that up?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The DC charging thing is quite annoying, though. As on all the brochures/websites I looked at, DC was mentioned. Or did I make that up?
Agree. I was sold on the idea that recharge could be 25 mins. I also remember something on TV explaining rapid charging on all Hybrid and EV’s

·
Registered
7 Posts
What do you guys do for cable storage? We didn't get any storage/bag with the car, so just bought bags to hook on to either side of the boot hooks (rather than a crate).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts