Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I recently took on the Sport 200 with Premier Plus. Direct from the dealership.

it doesn’t seem to have the augmented nav, although I know it’s available on some of the lesser packs.

I’ve heard it can’t be retrofitted, so I’ve kind of lost out there. Is it common for the factory to miss features off?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hi @NickToye, congrats on your new car.

Premium Plus didn’t used to contain the augmented reality sat nav, that was a separate option altogether.

I know MB seem to be consolidating all separate options into one of the spec lines, e.g. exec, premium or premium plus moving forward for new factory orders, but I’m assuming you’ve bought a dealership stock car so probably has the older spec that I described above.

I have the augmented sat nav, and whilst it’s impressive in some ways, it doesn’t actually help you out that much so I wouldn’t personally lose any sleep over not having it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it’s not bothering me too much.
But it’s listed here in these packs.

I have the 200 sport which online doesn’t have the packs I have. It’s pretty confusing.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I’ve heard it can’t be retrofitted
Mixed atm, coding is the main-issue from what I heard. As mercedes has changed the system again... Ex. rear-view camera used to be a standard job, but the first time it took more than 4 days to figure out how to get it to work..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

I recently took on the Sport 200 with Premier Plus. Direct from the dealership.

it doesn’t seem to have the augmented nav, although I know it’s available on some of the lesser packs.

I’ve heard it can’t be retrofitted, so I’ve kind of lost out there. Is it common for the factory to miss features off?
My A180d premium plus has been delayed (was suppose to be 1st March delivery) the dealer has said it’s because the Augmented reality Nav they have major issues with and it has had to be removed from the spec if I want the car by end of April. Disappointed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My A180d premium plus has been delayed (was suppose to be 1st March delivery) the dealer has said it’s because the Augmented reality Nav they have major issues with and it has had to be removed from the spec if I want the car by end of April. Disappointed.
Explains it then.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same problem I have an A200 Premium plus "69" plate and it doesn't seem to have augmented navigation is there a way of getting it or would i have to pay for the feature?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts