Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm watching a few of the above on eBay ,

The a class I've ordered is pre wired for the becker in the glove box apparently can some one who has one please tell me
Do you just plug it in and that's it , select nav and away you go or is ther more to it

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JimBatt said:
Its plug and play good sir.
That is good to know many thanks I shall be watching eBay with interest until mine arrives

Gary

·
Registered
377 Posts
JimBatt said:
Jonnyr said:
I've been watching a few..they go for about £180..?

Jim, I'm assuming you have ordered the Becker at the dealer price? It might be still ok to cancel this as I believe the dealer fits and isn't something that is factory fit.. they just simply sell you the accessory and plug it in for you..

ebay will save you a few quid & looking on there they are all brand new with the latest 2013 software update

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's what I will be doing , watching a few at the moment

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just make sure they are uk ones, I bought mine from eBay through a uk mb dealer for £280
There are a lot of foreign dodgy ones and even some fake ones around on eBay!

·
Registered
629 Posts
I don't think I'm ever going to get over paying £500 for mine!

Oh well, you live and learn.

I'll satisfy myself by thinking about my £30 a year road tax for a 2.2 litre engine - how is that even possible!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Jim, I'm assuming you have ordered the Becker at the dealer price? It might be still ok to cancel this as I believe the dealer fits and isn't something that is factory fit.. they just simply sell you the accessory and plug it in for you..

ebay will save you a few quid & looking on there they are all brand new with the latest 2013 software update

[/QUOTE]

Consider it cancelled. Called up MB and they said they would "see if it wasnt too late". When I explained that it wasnt as the dealer fits them, everything went a bit quiet then, hey presto, Becker cancelled!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts