Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bitten the bullet and ordered an A220 CDI AMG Sport in Cirrus White with Night Pack and Sat Nav. Due for delivery in mid June, not too bad I thought!

My first new car (and on PCP finance) and quite an upgrade from my current Civic 2.2 i-DTEC. Thoroughly excited though not surprised that Mercedes won't budge on anything; just about screwed mats and a tank of fuel out of them! I appreciate the fact that this is a new motor.

Did anybody else manage to get anything? Any comments on this particular model?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I didn't even bother negotiating them out of anything. We talked about PartEx on my old motor, that's about it. Sold it for double what they offered anyway.

Not a long wait, there've been long waits on here. 3.5 months myself, pick it up next week :)

Good choice on the night pack. I think that's what makes the biggest visual difference to this car out of all the options.

I test drove the AMG Sport 220 CDi - very aggressive torque in second gear - lots of fun.Edited by: jamiednm

·
Registered
629 Posts
Congrats on your choice!! There are not many A220's about, but then there are still not many A Class either. I hate to upset you but the mats are included as is the fuel. A220's have good delivery times as they are not as popular as the smaller engines.

I'm very pleased with mine. Had it two months and done 2k. Economy is where I'd expect at around mid 40's and 50 on a run. As long as you don't believe the official figures you won't be disappointed.

I got a few hundred quid off shown as 'discount' on my order and a much higher trade in that I was offered at other MB dealers but that was it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts