Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the A-Class come with any cables as standard ? The dealer showed me a bunch of cables in the demo, but I think it had the Comand fitted and they were for that.

I'm hoping that I can have the following setup on my Audio20 when the car arrives.

USB- USB stick containing my music
Becker- For the Satnav
Bluetooth - For the iphone 5 to use the phone functions & messages

I think there is also a mediaport thing in armrest box, could this be used to charge the iphone 5 and use the spoiler ariels ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the standard audio in mineusb for either playing music or charging i phone
becker is just plug in and play module
bluetooth works perfect with iphone 5
No cables required
also in the armrest theres what looks like a mini jack plug for audio as well so most eventualities covered
Hope this helps

·
Registered
90 Posts
I got 3 cables in a plastic bag with Merc Tag on it.

I believe one of them is USB to Iphone, another one is for some kind of socket to AUX, have not checked the 3rd one since I only use a USB flash disk to playback my tracks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks g11, I'll ask the dealer what to expect with it. I was wondering if when I plugged in the iphone it used the external aerials to get a better phone signal or is that only on the Drivekit.

Whichever way, I'm gonna enjoy fiddling with all the new gadgets, time to think of something else as eta is something like 85 days away lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts