Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, if there's some new restriction added (e.g. no entry) which is not in the map version which we have, is there any way we can suggest the correction to Mercedes?
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
4,002 Posts
Yes.
You suggest it to HERE maps in the UK.

see

·
Registered
A180 AMG Line Premium Plus Auto with Distronic (the one bit I wanted!)
125 Posts
Can anyone tell me how to email Here (if that is the correct name) to put right an annoying map error? I have tried Googling but all the links end up with frustrating dead ends on the Here web site or App. It seems they are not really interested in getting the maps right!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Have you tried the link in post #2 above?
Thanks for that. I knew it was there somewhere but couldn't find it. Reported this before about a year ago, but no change.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wouldn’t hold my breath with these map corrections. There’s a portion of road missing from my housing estate which makes the sat nav try and take me on this long loop to get me home. Reported it over a year ago and they still have it listed as under review….

·
Registered
125 Posts
I wouldn’t hold my breath with these map corrections. There’s a portion of road missing from my housing estate which makes the sat nav try and take me on this long loop to get me home. Reported it over a year ago and they still have it listed as under review….
I know because I posted my particular issue with them a year ago too. There is a tiny gap in the road which we "jump" every time. One day Hey Mercedes might say "S**t, how did you do that?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts