Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helloooo everyone,

Just heard from my dealers and my car should hopefully arrive tomorrow so I will be going down to sign off the last bit of paper work and take a look at my car.

Ordered the Engineered with Panaramic sunroof! Very excited just want the day to go fast.

I should hopefully get the car either on the weekend or Monday.

I will try and push them to give my car earliest possible.

Car was expected for 25th of May at the dealers but seems its a couple of days early. I just hope there are not any delays now

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh I feel for you man.

I ordered mine in mid April and was shocked when they told me 25th May as on this forum people have been waiting a very very long time

Hopefully your delivery will be early than expected

·
Registered
629 Posts
That's great news Majad. Doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago you were choosing options - I'm sure it seems a LOT longer than that to you though!! Don't forget the pics when you've got your hands on it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It does feel like its been months and months of wait lol.

As soon as I take delivery its getting booked in for Cquartz had thison all my cars so far.

Im trying to make my self fall asleep but im wide awake!!

Im going to ask the dealers if they will be able to get it ready for the weekend so see how that goes

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just had a call from the dealers and they have now told me that they are taking delivery on the 27th and not today!

But I will still have to go down today to get the paper work done anyway. Guess it isn't too long of a wait.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The months seemed like forever (5 in total for me!) but those last days are sooooo long!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just come back from MB.

Signed off all the paper work and just waiting for the dealers to take delivery of car.

Delivery of car is between 23rd - 30th May. The dealer advised that the car is currently in the UK 'some where' so it is just a matter of time.

Imsurprisedthey could not tell me exactly where the car is located, I would of thought they knew exactly where about of the car..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I rang the dealers today but the salesman was off until tomorrow. So thought I would just wait until tomorrow instead of making another salesman chase my order.

I normally pass the dealers on my way back from work and today I seen an engineered in white with pano roof with the tapes stil on im guessing this gotta be mine lol

Anywhoo wil definately find out tomorrow 100%

1 - 20 of 43 Posts