1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
That is a good idea, may have to invest in one ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think a lot of it depends how its been downloaded to the stick in the first place i have some albums that show artwork on the screen but others that just show a music note i have found that when using itunes you can get artwork for some but not others so obviously if its not on the computer showing artwork then its not going to show on your screen cheers Ian

·
Registered
318 Posts
Great USB gadget as I have same concerns when it sticks out. I bought a 64GB USB 3.0 stick of Amazon for just short of £30. I took the albums from my iTunes folder in My Music. I too get some artwork but I think it is what was said earlier that iTunes can't always find the artwork and these are probably the missing ones.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi GregukYou can play an album at a time or you can select random for a mix of tracks.

·
Registered
318 Posts
You can select which album you want to listen too with the scroll wheel and you can also select which track.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
it depends how you save the files to it, I just copied my itunes folder straight to the usb.I get artist folders with all the albums as separate folders within. you can select a main folder and it will play all from within or let it shuffle the whole contents of the usb.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Has any one tried to see if the media interface / USB can handle video files? or is it just music.

Seen some articles about a 'media interface plus' which apparently supports video. but they are from 2010

·
Registered
318 Posts
reza said:
is it a usb 3.0 on the a-class anzz?
It's not USB3.0 on the car but I have it on my laptop and it meant the download onto the stick was quicker.
PS. Ordered one of those USB adapters. Thanks for posting the info mon2s I'd have never found it!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts