Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since getting my new A-class last month, I've had to put my son's car seat in the front passenger seat because it doesn't sitsecurely in the back because of the curve of the rear head rests. Does anyone else have this problem?

He has just turned 4 and a little bit too short for just a booster base.Just wondering ifthere are any other car seats which would fit that are cheaper than the MB option at £250+.(just shelled out £200 in Jan to BMW for his current seat so it would fit my Countryman which I just got rid of!) Other option is to just let him ride in the front for 6 months until hopefully he is tall enough for just a booster base. To be fair he does enjoy sitting in the front and controlling the music!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might have a look at one over here. The problem is the top head rest part, it clashes with the head rest in the rear seat which means the back of the child seat doesn't sit flat, meaning the seat easily moves. Thanks for the suggestion!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I use the Britax KIDFIX SICT and it fits perfectly. You can also add the top tether for an even more secure fitting.

The Britax seats are the ones the manufacturers often use, just re-branded (Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, etc.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.