Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been building a playlist of A45 videos on YouTube, so I have somewhere central to keep track of them! I have over 70 videos in it now, so thought I would share the link for anyone who is interested.

Enjoy :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo7KZM94RpQo8ktKzmAWWVEMRZGG17jA8" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo7KZM94RpQo8ktKzmAWWVEMRZGG17jA8
</a>

·
Registered
191 Posts
Will post few more later because I've just bought Hero3 Black Edition + suction mount.

Cannot wait to test it

·
Registered
581 Posts
Watching these, is just making me wish the nights away haha. I'm like a kid waiting for my best Christmas present ever. I went to the garage today to talk to my salesmen and he was moving someone's A45 ready to be given to the customer in a few days. It has the perfomance exhaust and OH MY GOD. In person its so much louder than the videos make out hahaha. Going to upset many neighbours when I get mine I think. I think it can only be deemed a posh rally car hahaha

·
Registered
687 Posts
CurlyTop said:
Watching these, is just making me wish the nights away haha. I'm like a kid waiting for my best Christmas present ever. I went to the garage today to talk to my salesmen and he was moving someone's A45 ready to be given to the customer in a few days. It has the perfomance exhaust and OH MY GOD. In person its so much louder than the videos make out hahaha. Going to upset many neighbours when I get mine I think. I think it can only be deemed a posh rally car hahaha
hahahah I know , no video can really do it justice on how loud it actually is on the redline.
Dont worry im also in a state of anticipation that i can explain, but im trying my best not to think about it which seems to make the days go faster. I still have 50 days to go :(

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CurlyTop said:

Haha yep that's how I feel dude. Thankfully I'm very busy at the moment with work things so it's helping take my mind off it.

I like the sound of the performance exhaust being louder in person! I've opted for this as well.

Make sure you post some pictures of yours on the 9th when you pick it up; I've gone for south seas blue as well so I'm eager to see what it looks like in the flesh. Have you gone for the Aero pack?

·
Registered
581 Posts
I shouldn't really complain much my wait isn't that long now haha. Will be taking loads of pictures don't worry. Will do a video later too when I start doing some launch control runs haha. No Aero Pack, I do like the front flicks, but the spoiler wasn't really my thing. the A45 i saw yesturday was in White with the Aero and did look really good, just not my taste.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I wish you lot would behave im waiting for my A45 delivery at the end of October and every minute seems like an hour, im fed up of watching all the vids over and over again and now someones rubbing it in regarding exhaust volumes arghhhhhh yes ive ordered the upgrade exhaust .....sorry neighbours, sorry neighborhood

·
Registered
471 Posts
woody said:
I wish you lot would behave im waiting for my A45 delivery at the end of October and every minute seems like an hour, im fed up of watching all the vids over and over again and now someones rubbing it in regarding exhaust volumes arghhhhhh yes ive ordered the upgrade exhaust .....sorry neighbours, sorry neighborhood
I can't wait to wake my old grumpy neighbors up with tHe perf exhaust. Madrs!

·
Registered
581 Posts
I think it may be heard from county to county. Can't wait to spread the love of AMG exhaust to the masses. Ha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts