Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much umming and ahhing I have decided to change my order from Polar Silver to Mountain Grey.

**** 3 month waiting period gives too much time to think, rethink and over-think!!

Anyone else changed their colour after initial order??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not the colour... I'm happy with cirrus white, but I added the Intelligent Light System after reading more about it.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yes - several times so you're not alone. Starting with Polar Silver, then Mountain Grey - then finally Jupiter Red. Now I've got Red I'd quite like Universal Blue!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Was going for the grey , but test drove a south sea blue , so changed to that , but I hoping to see a grey 1 so I can be sure

·
Registered
629 Posts
Garypa28 said:
Was going for the grey , but test drove a south sea blue , so changed to that , but I hoping to see a grey 1 so I can be sure
That's what makes it so difficult choosing - not seeing many/any cars about in the various colours.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My niece worked for the dealer when I put the order in so I opted for grey as they showed me a blue 1 and to me it looked to much like the Astra VXR so I dismissed it strait off . Then I went to test drive 1 and it was the blue and second look it was nice especially with the night pack ,black mirrors , wheels ETC .so unless I get too see a grey 1 in the flesh I will stick with it .but was thinking it would look good with roof wrapped in black as I can't afford the sun roof this time round

·
Registered
205 Posts
I ordered Polar Silver, then I added the night package after my initial order, then I was thinking of changing to Mountain Grey. But I've since seen the Polar Silver with night package and it looks amazing. The silver looks a really nice shade (particularly around the back).

So the only change I made to my initial order is to add the night package. I think its in production now, so I can't make any more changes, but I don't want to.

·
Registered
377 Posts
changed mind around 6 times but went with the grey and glad I did... they all look good to be fair!

·
Registered
67 Posts
My Avis A180 CDI is in Polar Silver and it doesn't look that special, it's nice when clean but whena mountaingrey A200 was next to me in a traffic queue the other morning on the A130->A127roundabout - I wished mine was that colour over the silver- it looked more expensiveand exclusive (in my opinion).
The polar silver has stone chipped very easily and it shows even the smallest chips, marks, dirt quite noticeably.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Decisions decisions ,need to see a grey one soon

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well... officially changed order... still 2 months to go though :-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts