Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do we think? Whats your favorite/cool thing about yours?
Mine would probably be todays discovery that the pano roof, when open so thatthe rear edgeis lifted, adjusts itselfbyclosing slightlyonce the speed hits60mph to reduce the wind noise. Once you drop below 50 it raises itself again.

Aside from that, my favorite thing is absolutely everything about it!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Only got it last night and done 60 miles but the door sill 'Mercedes Benz' lighting up was the main thing that surprised me! Of course, over the last 5 months I,d read almost everything about the A Class but I missed this !

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Glad you are pleased with your cars guys. There are so many clever things with them that it will take us ages to find them all out! Keep studying and keep us informed! !

·
Registered
318 Posts
Loving it Janine!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have just slightly scuffed a front wheel.....

I think I am going to require counselling!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kevybabes said:
I have just slightly scuffed a front wheel.....   

I think I am going to require counselling!
What a pisser. I feel for you. Not looking forward to my first one (which is bound to happen no matter how careful I try to be)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Feel for you Kevybabes! I'm driving so careful but it is going to happen sometime and I'm going to be gutted!

·
Registered
377 Posts
<div style="font: normal normal normal 12pxormal Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">cheers for the messages of sympathy gents.. I don't thinkAutosol will get these out :(... also these engineered wheels are diamond cut so can't be repaired in the same way as painted alloys methinks.. unless anyone can tell me otherwise & cheer me up??

·
Registered
148 Posts
kevybabes said:
<div style="font: normal normal normal 12pxormal Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">cheers for the messages of sympathy gents.. I don't thinkAutosol will get these out :(... also these engineered wheels are diamond cut so can't be repaired in the same way as painted alloys methinks.. unless anyone can tell me otherwise & cheer me up??

Have a look here matehttp://www.fawheels.co.uk/?gclid=CMqltrW1u7YCFRHMtAod5D4A3g

·
Registered
377 Posts
cheers Millsy... as suspected though - the below is amongst their FAQ's... I might be lucky as the damage is only small and on the edge.

Can you refurbish polished or ""˜diamond cut' machine face wheels?
At the moment we can't fully refurbish ""˜diamond cut' wheels in our shop, but in some cases we can smart repair them if the damage is only small and just on the edge of the wheel. Or if you want we can change the colour and fully refurbish them in another finish.</span>

1 - 20 of 43 Posts