Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get an older version of DAS working that I downloaded for free. I can get the system to see the my C4 MUX and seems to be connecting. I can even get the lock closed during the self test so I think the communication with the MUX is working.

I have read about the f:\Programme\DAS\bin\cal.ini file issues so I looked in this folder and I don't have a bin directory. Only SDflash and trees directories. A search for cal.ini comes up with no results.

Is it possible to add a bin directory and associated files from another installation? If so can someone point me to one?

Should I throw in the towel on this one and try buying a copy on ebay?

I did find cal.ini file in the bin directory under Xentry but Xentry doesn't start and gives error (2.75)-3.175;which I know is a separate problem.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I am trying to get an older version of DAS working that I downloaded for free. I can get the system to see the my C4 MUX and seems to be connecting. I can even get the lock closed during the self test so I think the communication with the MUX is working.

I have read about the f:\Programme\DAS\bin\cal.ini file issues so I looked in this folder and I don't have a bin directory. Only SDflash and trees directories. A search for cal.ini comes up with no results.

Is it possible to add a bin directory and associated files from another installation? If so can someone point me to one?

Should I throw in the towel on this one and try buying a copy on ebay?

I did find cal.ini file in the bin directory under Xentry but Xentry doesn't start and gives error (2.75)-3.175;which I know is a separate problem.
Get a new copy on MHH, easier to get a working copy then try to match the bin files.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts