Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could somebody confirm what the symbol between the Speed and the Time indicates. The dealer tells me it just means that the fitted Distronic Plus is functioning, it just seems a little strange to have an exclaimation mark between the rear of one car and the front of another car.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
its for the parktronic or whatever Mb call it and means the sensors can't find a big enough parking space. If you watch at low speeds it should change to a P or P with an arrow.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Actually it means that the collision prevention assist is on. The parktronic symbol occupies the same space and it shows an arrow if a suitable space is found.

Edited by: Legge

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
ah useful to know and another piece of wrong information supplied by my dealer lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
Joes, i might be wrong.. but i played around with the control settings on the dashboard the first day i got the car and i seem to recall coming across changing the spedo to either MILES or KMH as the two options. Try going into the very right corner (with arrows) and go to setting controls, i forgot what its called but it must have something to do with the display. Goooodluck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.