Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!
I have a a200 business solution Amg. Now i saw this option that some cars have to have a style named Progressive. Sadly i do not have this option.. is there a place in the car system where you can add it or is it a lost case? Can mercedes add this to the system?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey everybody!
I have a a200 business solution Amg. Now i saw this option that some cars have to have a style named Progressive. Sadly i do not have this option.. is there a place in the car system where you can add it or is it a lost case? Can mercedes add this to the system?
My 2018 A200 also without the Progressive style. I believe progressive style was added in Firmware Update 2. You can bring your car to the dealer and have it update to FU2.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just picked up a new B class a couple of weeks ago and the software version is FU2 - no progressive style.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just picked up a new B class a couple of weeks ago and the software version is FU2 - no progressive style.
I am not quite sure as well.? Went to service few months ago and the loan car was 2019 A180 which had the progressive style.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts