Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

today i took a look inside the dealer menu. Inside the audio options i found the entry AMG_RACING. There is a slider inside the DAMPING and SEPARATION submenu.
Now i am curious what these slider do? I know that the DAMPING slider for the ENTERTAINMENT entry is changing when i turn up/down the volume at the wheel. By decreasing the volume the slider and it‘s value is increasing (more DAMPING = less volume). But what does the entry AMG_RACING do? I own a A200 without AMG line.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hello everybody,

today i took a look inside the dealer menu. Inside the audio options i found the entry AMG_RACING. There is a slider inside the DAMPING and SEPARATION submenu.
Now i am curious what these slider do? I know that the DAMPING slider for the ENTERTAINMENT entry is changing when i turn up/down the volume at the wheel. By decreasing the volume the slider and it‘s value is increasing (more DAMPING = less volume). But what does the entry AMG_RACING do? I own a A200 without AMG line.
Not sure, but now i'm curious as mine doesn't have that option in the dealer menu..

·
Registered
276 Posts
Does this option not just make the volume increase the faster you go or am I thinking of something else?

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is probably for any noise made by the AMG Track Pace app on AMG models.
You can also change the volume of AMG Track Pace's "Acoustic Feedback" by opening Track Pace then going to the options tab.

(Screenshot is in Dutch but "Akoest. feedback" is the volume)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts