Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 A250 AMG Line (W177)
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Just got back my A250, and got it dechromed.

I did the side mirrors, front grill, rear badges, diffuser, and exhaust tips.

Still needs more work though - especially the door panels and handles (wasn’t sure if it’ll affect the keyless entry module). Anyway, here are some pictures.

what do you think?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi guys, I’m looking to dechrome the window sills! Can I ask how much you paid for the above so I can try and get a ballpark figure when ringing around for quotes please?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd love to see the calipers on yours. How do they hold with brake heat? No paint peeling off?

Will get some pics when cars clean lol. Nah they still look solid red colour no heat marks i would say. If you get it done professionally should be none of that. Looks nice mate.

·
Registered
2019 A250 AMG Line (W177)
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will get some pics when cars clean lol. Nah they still look solid red colour no heat marks i would say. If you get it done professionally should be none of that. Looks nice mate.
Awesome. Actually I’m picking my car in an hour from the detailing shop. Had the calipers painted red.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have been advised by some for my A250 to apply Black sticker adhesive over the window sills and some partial areas of the side skirtings; seems it's cheaper and faster

·
Registered
6 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.