Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just thought posting up for the first time in a while was a sensible thing to do! We have been absolutely flat out with a lot of other manufacturer cars/parts and have not given much time for the A class that we spent years working on. We are aiming to work on the W177 later this year once we have completed our company expansion as well as finishing off other projects. For any enquiries it would be best to send a private message as we do not monitor the vendor section too closely.

Thanks for your interest and any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch via private message.

All the best,
Team Carbonwurks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any updates on the front stone guards for W177 mentioned in the other thread please? I'm running an XXL version of the original ones on my 2016 A45 and they have been an absolute life saver. Upgrading to A45S next week and from what I've seen the design is just as bad as the old one - the lower front doors are completely exposed and will get peppered with debris... Really pissed off at Mercedes that they keep doing this - it may look good but functionally it's a total disaster.

·
Vendor
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any updates on the front stone guards for W177 mentioned in the other thread please? I'm running an XXL version of the original ones on my 2016 A45 and they have been an absolute life saver. Upgrading to A45S next week and from what I've seen the design is just as bad as the old one - the lower front doors are completely exposed and will get peppered with debris... Really pissed off at Mercedes that they keep doing this - it may look good but functionally it's a total disaster.
Hello,

Glad to hear you like the guards on your previous gen A45. I have to agree in that there is quite a design flaw with the A class and the arch/side skirt profile.

We have been working on a design recently that a very helpful customer has given some data for us to go off. We are continuing to work on these when we have the time, we are just swamped at the moment with orders but it is now on the top of the development list. We will post up soon with some updated :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. Looking forward to it! I'd be more than happy to provide any additional data/measurements if/when required...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts