Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a a180d line executive hatchback manual 5dr for delivery mid March and been driven 300 miles from dealer to home address ,accept this is on high side does anyone have any experience on whether Mercedes would give me some kind of sweetner(lease car)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean. You ordered a car from a dealer and arranged for it to be delivered? But you didn't want it to be driven for the dealers to yours?

Or do you mean the dealers is a few miles away, but your new car has seemingly been driven from elsewhere?

I know the car we got as an ex-demo, and it was a year old with 600 miles on it. And we saved ~ £12k due to it being registered already and with the miles

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there yes it’s a lease car brand new and the leasing company dealer is 300 miles away ,asked about low loader delivery and was quoted £306 - dealer have put in £240 ,have you any experience in dealing with mercedes For some sweetner

·
Registered
208 Posts
It’s quite usual for a lease car to be driven to the customers address. The mileage should be noted and shouldn’t be included in the annual mileage allowance. Mine was around 300 miles too.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ordered a a180d line executive hatchback manual 5dr for delivery mid March and been driven 300 miles from dealer to home address ,accept this is on high side does anyone have any experience on whether Mercedes would give me some kind of sweetner(lease car)
If I were you id go collect it myself. Grab a train, book an overnight stay and enjoy them first 300 miles next day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so car was due for delivery within 2 to 3 weeks and for obvious reasons although nothing official will no doubt be delayed ( fair enough)picked up a pcp bmw 135i few years ago 300 miles away aeroplane from Leeds/ Bradford to Southampton and drove home

·
Registered
206 Posts
No, I outright brought my car and didn’t get anything for 250 delivery miles nor did I really expect anything

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine had 650 mile on the clock when delivered. My lease company will not include these in my annual allowance. Other than that not getting, or expecting tbh, any other benefit.

That been said my car was delivered with a 12 inch crack in the windscreen that still hasn't been fixed (and won't now for a while). I'm supposed to be getting a loan car on Thursday until mine is repaired but not expecting this to happen now. I'm not driving it anyway...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Although difficult am sure I would have rejected car on spot ( 2018 I rejected a seat leon on drive due to it been driven over 2 days before it got to me nearly 400 miles and not told that)I’ve accepted this time before delivery due to it been under £200 a month that its acceptable as cost of a low loader is £540 thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts