Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my A250e Premium Plus yesterday. Been given a delivery time of mid November. I was expecting more like Christmas time so I’m pleased there. Won’t hold my breath though given some other lead times I’ve seen.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've ordered A250e premium pack in Mountain grey in the beginning of July and I was told delivery would be early November but as you said cant hold your breath on it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow 👏 😮 thats a quick turn around.. initially you were expecting a delivery in November? What changed?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ordered mine in February, received factory sheet with all the dates. Should be delivered between 6-19 October.

Leasing company asked again this month to give me an update. The dates haven't been changed. It has been some difficult months waiting for my beauty :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow that's a long time I hope you get an updated time also..what model and spec have you ordered.

·
Registered
32 Posts
A250e business solution with the AMG line. Full black with night package as well.. there are some extra packages but these came standard with the business solution.

It's for Belgium though. Not UK fyi. 😉

·
Registered
14 Posts
I put in my order a few weeks ago, order was confirmed last week and the proposed delivery date from the MB end is late October... as that's not confirmed yet, i'm expecting it's going to be later!

Going for a Premium Plus with the Driver Assistance pack. Ordered via a business lease, for the UK.

·
Registered
13 Posts
A250e business solution with the AMG line. Full black with night package as well.. there are some extra packages but these came standard with the business solution.

It's for Belgium though. Not UK fyi. 😉
Okay sounds like a nice setup..and yeah I was thinking not sure if the night pack is offered on uk models.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow January! My uncle just received his E class EQ AMG last week and he ordered his since January but was delayed due to the covid situation 😑

·
Registered
32 Posts
Okay sounds like a nice setup..and yeah I was thinking not sure if the night pack is offered on uk models.
I just don't like all the chrome on the car.. it takes away the aggressive details of the AMG package. But I do think I made the wrong choice to have a black color because this makes the aggressive details blend in. But I'm already looking into wrapping certain parts in another color to receive the Edition 1 A-Class of Mercedes.

And looks like you guys got some really good dates, seems like I'm unfortunate to wait this long.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quick update, I’ve just been told that my car will be ready September 17th, that’s a whole two months earlier than what I was first told. Not sure what’s changed, but I’m certainly not going to complain!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Quick update, I’ve just been told that my car will be ready September 17th, that’s a whole two months earlier than what I was first told. Not sure what’s changed, but I’m certainly not going to complain!
I'll also jump on the train, my car is ready in the distribution centre in Rastatt (Production facility for A-class). Meaning it's ready to get transported to the dealer.

This means my car is going to be a month earlier the expected. So same thing, don't know what changed but I'm not going to complain either 😅

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow that's really good 🙂.. my delivery time from the lease company appears to be the same early November

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Seems like a mixed picture, some getting early delivery, others having to continue waiting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm guessing it will have a lot to do with the paint runs. There will be more orders for the mountain grey and silver than there is for the Patagonia Red, maybe thats why people seen to be getting quicker lead times than me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts