Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm guessing it will have a lot to do with the paint runs. There will be more orders for the mountain grey and silver than there is for the Patagonia Red, maybe thats why people seen to be getting quicker lead times than me.
Good point, I ordered Mountain Grey amg premium line.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm guessing it will have a lot to do with the paint runs. There will be more orders for the mountain grey and silver than there is for the Patagonia Red, maybe thats why people seen to be getting quicker lead times than me.
Thats a nice colour choice plus rare.. and I think your spot on because I ordered the Mountain Grey. Fingers crossed your delivery will get expedited also.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats a nice colour choice plus rare.. and I think your spot on because I ordered the Mountain Grey. Fingers crossed your delivery will get expedited also.
Thanks mate. Hopefully we can compare notes on the car in the near future

·
Registered
54 Posts
It will also be down to orders being cancelled so slots opening up, that means your order can be pulled forward.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered my prem+ saloon mid July as a company car and was told end Jan 21 only to receive an email early September and have the car delivered on the 9th Sep !!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mine is already in the garage, license plates should arrive soon. Current pick-up at the dealer is planned on Tuesday 🎉

21 - 27 of 27 Posts