Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Rick. I am also looking to order an A250e and it would help if you could tell me which dealer you used. I last read in the online brochure that the wall box was free up till end of 2020. It seems as though the offer might have been extended. All info will be helpful. Thanks
I have ordered from Mercedes Benz Sheffield, they did say the free wall box offer was on until the end of QTR 2 (June), but the order had to be placed by the end of March, they couldn't confirm if it would be extended. I'm sure they also told me they have some silver premium ones due in April and May.

·
Registered
A250E Saloon Prem Plus
42 Posts
Hi Rick. I am also looking to order an A250e and it would help if you could tell me which dealer you used. I last read in the online brochure that the wall box was free up till end of 2020. It seems as though the offer might have been extended. All info will be helpful. Thanks
This is what it says on the website, BigJim, is correct:

[1] Wall Box offer applicable to the installation of a bp pulse 7kw single phase communicating wall box, with standard domestic installation costs, or a 2 years’ free membership to bp pulse giving you access to the bp pulse Network of electric vehicle charging points provided by Chargemaster Limited. Qualifying EVHS OZEV grant customers only. Subject to eligibility. No cash alternative. On new car orders between 1st January 2021 - 31st March 2021 and registrations by 30th June 2021

See: Mercedes-Benz Cars: Latest Offers (mercedes-benz.co.uk)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in a FB group and a guy ordered a CLA250e shooting brake and his original delivery date of August has got put back to March of next year. My lease company is still saying early April, although that's not been updated since the day after I ordered it. Anyone else with one on order?
Ordered CLA 250e Shooting Brake back in November. Car was supposed to be at the dealer around mid-March. Haven't heard anything so called the lease company. Apparently car hasn't even been built yet! Only thing they could say at this stage is "it will be delivered within this year". Disappointed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered CLA 250e Shooting Brake back in November. Car was supposed to be at the dealer around mid-March. Haven't heard anything so called the lease company. Apparently car hasn't even been built yet! Only thing they could say at this stage is "it will be delivered within this year". Disappointed.
😟😮

·
Registered
20 Posts
I contacted the dealer yesterday to see if it was too early to get an ETA, I only ordered just over 2 weeks ago, but at the time I was told June (due to free wall box offer). I also need to plan my journey as I am going up there by train, which is around 2 1/4 hours, they said the estimated ETA to them is the 6th June, so if that sticks, then only another 11 weeks or so, which I'm happy with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered an A250e, silver AMGLine with no extras at the end of November and it was delivered mid March. Didn’t think that was too bad, currently.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gave up on the CLA and ordered an A250e Premium from the existing stocks otherwise I was going to end up without a car come late April! Would have been nice to have the extra boot space but other than that they are mostly identical so I'm not too bothered.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I have my reg and VIN now, am just awaiting pre delivery checks!
That is good to hear. I am still being told by Mercedes that the 16th of April is still an estimated date and not confirmed, they wont have any additional information until 1-2 days before its available, I am hoping this is correct but seems very odd, I would have thought that a week before its due that the dates would be more concrete and not just estimates.

·
Registered
A250E Saloon Prem Plus
42 Posts
Great news Bubba - mine to, arrived at dealers and will test drive Tuesday. If all is good will arrange changeover day.

They must have been in the same ship!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, i was wondering if anyone has any experience of ordering a car through nhs fleet solutions?

I ordered a 250e premium in February but am yet to be given a delivery date.

Just wondering if this was normal with them?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Hi, i was wondering if anyone has any experience of ordering a car through nhs fleet solutions?

I ordered a 250e premium in February but am yet to be given a delivery date.

Just wondering if this was normal with them?

Thanks
That is who I ordered mine through, i think it adds maybe 3-4 weeks on top of a normal order due to the extra paperwork but apart from that it should be fairly similar to ordering direct. Did you order the hatch or saloon?

Edit: Forgot to say that it took a few months before i got a delivery date from them, I found it better to speak to the local dealer about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That is who I ordered mine through, i think it adds maybe 3-4 weeks on top of a normal order due to the extra paperwork but apart from that it should be fairly similar to ordering direct. Did you order the hatch or saloon?

Edit: Forgot to say that it took a few months before i got a delivery date from them, I found it better to speak to the local dealer about it.
Thasts good to know that it took a while to get your delivery date, was beginning to think they’d forgotten to order it!

I’ve gone for a hatchback in cosmic black.

Did fleet solutions give you the details of the supplying dealer?

Hopefully the car will be worth your waiting!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I just phoned my local dealer and they were able to get the details of the order.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, new to the forum and thanks for all the useful information. After initially looking for an Audi A3 TFSIe with extras and being told delivery would be December, I opted for the 250e Premium Plus with Driving Assistance in denim blue. Ordered on 29 March at Newcastle MB, so qualified for the BP Chargemaster (which seems like a mixed blessing!) and indicated early June delivery, this has since been updated to 26 May.

It's a pity MB don't have a process for following build and delivery. Found this useful in the past with Audi.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi there, new to the forum and thanks for all the useful information. After initially looking for an Audi A3 TFSIe with extras and being told delivery would be December, I opted for the 250e Premium Plus with Driving Assistance in denim blue. Ordered on 29 March at Newcastle MB, so qualified for the BP Chargemaster (which seems like a mixed blessing!) and indicated early June delivery, this has since been updated to 26 May.

It's a pity MB don't have a process for following build and delivery. Found this useful in the past with Audi.
That's a good lead time, I ordered mine 2 weeks before you (premium) in silver, ETA is 8th June. Agree on the build tracking though, would be very useful, even ford allow you to do it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve just been told that I’m looking at aprox 24 weeks from the date of order (Feb) by NHS fleet solutions.

Local MB dealer couldn’t help. It’s going to be a long few months of waiting for me.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts