Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

Registered
W177 A200
Finally, after ordering on November 23rd 2020, the car assembly will begin on the 27th of April and will be delivered on June 1st!
Assembly plant: Kecskemet Hungary

Registered
Finally, after ordering on November 23rd 2020, the car assembly will begin on the 27th of April and will be delivered on June 1st!
Assembly plant: Kecskemet Hungary
If production begins on 27/04 it requires 2-3 days for the built and quality control and immediately is send off the plant via truck to Italy. Then according to vessels schedule after 3-4 days will be at central Mercedes distribution center at Kifisia and 2 days later at your dealer. So if all goes well you will have it i
your hands much earlier!!! 馃挭馃挭馃挭馃挭

At least these were the steps and days for mine!

螠蔚 蟿慰 魏伪位蠈 位慰喂蟺蠈谓!!!

Registered
W177 A200
If production begins on 27/04 it requires 2-3 days for the built and quality control and immediately is send off the plant via truck to Italy. Then according to vessels schedule after 3-4 days will be at central Mercedes distribution center at Kifisia and 2 days later at your dealer. So if all goes well you will have it i
your hands much earlier!!! 馃挭馃挭馃挭馃挭

At least these were the steps and days for mine!

螠蔚 蟿慰 魏伪位蠈 位慰喂蟺蠈谓!!!
I hope so!
Yes the route is: Kecskemet -> Monfalcone (Italy) -> Piraeus

螡伪 蔚委蟽伪喂 魏伪位维!

Registered
I have had an update today regarding delivery, I was told 2 weeks ago that the eta was the 8th June, that's now moved to the 16th June, but still only an eta! Potentially looking at cancelling now due to issues with the free wall box via BP, they have been nothing but a shambles, lack of communication, very difficult to get hold of anyone, no replies to my emails etc, and now asking if I have a double pole isolation switch, which they would have known weeks ago from the images I sent of my fuse box, I haven't got one and as such I'm looking at 拢230+, I don't have that right now, so considering to tell them to stick it!!

Registered
I have had an update today regarding delivery, I was told 2 weeks ago that the eta was the 8th June, that's now moved to the 16th June, but still only an eta! Potentially looking at cancelling now due to issues with the free wall box via BP, they have been nothing but a shambles, lack of communication, very difficult to get hold of anyone, no replies to my emails etc, and now asking if I have a double pole isolation switch, which they would have known weeks ago from the images I sent of my fuse box, I haven't got one and as such I'm looking at 拢230+, I don't have that right now, so considering to tell them to stick it!!
Your energy company should fit it free. Scottish power did for me

Registered
So I have decided to cancel both the car and the BP wall box, the hassle with BP trying to get it sorted has been a joke, the worst communication I have ever experienced from any company, and the comms with the MB dealer hasn't been exactly great either, now just trying to get my deposit back (sales woman not in today) waiting for the manger to call me, and to also arrange for my personal plate retention certificate to be sent back. A big shame at I was looking forward to this car, but hey ho will look elsewhere, and most probably go full electric instead.

Super Moderator
Your energy company should fit it free. Scottish power did for me
Can I ask will your energy company have fitted the wall box free regardless of whether you were getting a car which needed it. Would they have fitted it free anyway as we'll all need to think electric sooner or later.

Registered
Can I ask will your energy company have fitted the wall box free regardless of whether you were getting a car which needed it. Would they have fitted it free anyway as we'll all need to think electric sooner or later.
I have emailed my energy provider (only way to contact them), still waiting for a reply, I asked them initially if they would fit a double pole isolation switch for free, in terms of the wall box I could ask I guess, but I have ordered a Peugeot e208 now, and pick it up on the 29th of this month (May), they offer a free wall box via pod point, I just pay 拢149 for installation, not entirely free I know, but they have not asked for any isolation switch etc, and install should happen within the next 2 weeks fingers crossed.

Registered
I ordered my A250e in August but it didn't come until the end of feb. Took delivery in March for the 21 plate, but that was with numerous lockdowns here and in Germany. I can also agree that BP are the worst company to deal with, no proactivity and i had to chase and start everything. Still waiting for the box registration 5 weeks later so can't use the app

Registered
W177 A200
Mine will be at the dealer, on friday so hopefully next week it will be delivered.
Nov 23rd of 2020 till next week, that's full 6 months of waiting...

Super Moderator
If you look at the other order threads ie on the A45s part of the forum for instance all the delivery times are being impacted for multiple reasons. But it's still not that different from 2019/20.

Registered
W177 A200
If you look at the other order threads ie on the A45s part of the forum for instance all the delivery times are being impacted for multiple reasons. But it's still not that different from 2019/20.
Yes, mine was delayed by 3 months because of the blind spot assist package (due to chip shortage).

Registered
Not the wall box but the 2 pole isolation switch coming off your consumer is fitted free by Scottish Power. The wall box install is chargable and maybe arrange via the company you purchase the wall box from

Super Moderator
Not the wall box but the 2 pole isolation switch coming off your consumer is fitted free by Scottish Power. The wall box install is chargable and maybe arrange via the company you purchase the wall box from
Thanks for coming back on this.

Registered
Does any one on here ordered an A250e Premium Saloon in the last 4 weeks (Mid May)? Do you have any ETA or a building date? I know that鈥檚 a huge worldwide shortage of microchips鈥 Thx!

Registered
A200 AMG Premium. Mountain Grey. Petrol Auto
Does any one on here ordered an A250e Premium Saloon in the last 4 weeks (Mid May)? Do you have any ETA or a building date? I know that鈥檚 a huge worldwide shortage of microchips鈥 Thx!
Ordered A250e Premium Saloon Denim Blue on the 26/3/2021.
The salesman gave me a copy of the Oasis order sheet which stated build date of 14/5/21 with eta to dealer of the 4/6/21.
Both dates have been and gone and now the salesman can see an Oasis order update of build date 7/6/21 and a chassis number has now been allocated which he thinks is a good sign, So it鈥檚 a wait and see game I am afraid. No reasons are given for delay other than probably Covid related.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts