Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Hope you can help. I was given the wrong information about an a250 I have ordered. The wrong shade red was shown to me.

The only colour red that is available in this car is designo Patagonia red metallic.

Does anyone have a 2019/20 patagonia red mercedes you could show me pictures of?The videos I have seen online in the showrooms are alot lighter than the YouTube videos and I am really confused as to the colour..I have been to 8 showrooms and none of them have one yet due to the new colour and Covid.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Registered
If you look on the Facebook group someone just posted a few of their new a45s 馃槏馃槏

Registered
waiting on A45sPlus Patagonia Red
Canu post a link? Im waiting on a red one, and they are very rare, hence cant see in a dealers.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
According to the guy on Facebook 馃馃
Haha. I am waiting to be accepted on the group before I can see anything! Thanks for posting it. If it is, it is so much better than what the website shows! look how different it looks on the mercedes configuration
Screenshot_20200627-172451_Chrome.jpg

Registered
AMG CLA 45S Plus, Designo Patagonia Red on order..,
There are a few on here: Login 鈥 Instagram

Incidentally, I have ordered a CLA 45s in the same colour, so share your excitement! Although the magno grey is 鈥榚xclusive鈥, I think it will actually be that the red is actually more exclusive!

I鈥檝e not actually seen one in the flesh yet either...

Registered
That Instagram link appears to show multiple images of the same Jersey reg car. That鈥檚 the one pictured above.
still very rare. Not seen one in the flesh but seen a couple of the matt grey.

Registered
That Patagonia red is stunning. Great choice those of you who have chosen it. Looking forward to seeing your own photos once you take delivery...

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Unfortunately not - latest: looking like it could be q1 2021, although might be sooner. Or the equivalent length of a piece of string...
when did you order yours Richard? I ordered mine early March and as it stands it is due in the uk on 20th August and due delivery in September due to the new 70 plate being introduced then.
I went to ask Mercedes If they could show me a similar colour and they said the below is similar.I personally think it does not look very similar from the Patagonia Red car above. What are your thoughts?
The colour of the cars below is hyancyth red which is available on some cla models

Attachments

Registered
its a lovely colour... always difficult when ordering from websites... I wish all car manufactures would display actual photos rather than fakes.. on configuration websites. the matt grey looks stunning in sunlight or street lights - just doesn't seem to come across on the website

Registered
I ordered end of march, on the friday before we went into lockdown (20/03/20) - I was advised that the dealer already had a production slot available for amendmend, to meet my specification. Delivery date on the paperwork is down as 20/06/20 - obviously, I expected some sort of delay. The sales rep I dealt with is still on furlough, as I understand, but I did get to speak with the area sales manager who advised that the management have told him to advise delivery will be Q1 2021, although maybe sooner... I'm fairly sure that As and CLAs are produced in the same factory in Hungary - what I don't know is if maybe they are giving As priority on production, maybe due to demand? There seem to be a few on here who ordered As at around the same time I order my CLA, but are gearing up for delivery, if they haven't already received theirs.

I would agree, the above images look more like hyacinth red (do they even do C-class in patagonia?), but understand that the colour will look different, dependent upon lighting. Also, you never know what equipment people ar using and if any filters have been applied... I had the same issues as you when choosing. The images on the instagram link I sent are patagonia, for sure (i've been following him for some time).

I am sure you will be delighted with the patagonia (as will I) - be sure to stick some photos up when you get it!

Registered
I ordered mine April 3rd. Build date in July 2nd. I'm told to expect it around the 17th July. And its going straight to detailers to be coated. I've asked , since its July build if it will have Urban Guard. But no response yet.....
Hyacinth red looks nice, but its lighter than Patagonia.

Registered
Just checked 'new' configurator - there's quite a difference between them and the downloaded wallpapers...

I think the earlier image (the first one) looks a lot more realistic...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts