Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
oh really? are they both Patagonia red there Richard?
I called Mercedes showrooms and there is just not one available. They are all made to order. The salesman said that hyacinth red is more of a brown tinted red whereas Patagonia is extremely shiny and is more of a pink red.

·
Registered
AMG CLA 45S Plus, Designo Patagonia Red on order..,
26 Posts
I would agree - the hyacinth appears to be a bit browner... I would describe the Patagonia as a brighter cherry red.

To confuse matters further, the YouTube videos you mention earlier are the early production European models in (what I believe) is Jupiter red - brighter still, but not as metallic. They also have chrome trim, which I’m not personally a fan of...

·
Registered
waiting on A45sPlus Patagonia Red
77 Posts
definately looks darker/redder than Hyacinth...any of it off the trailer?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
The way it looks on the MB website looks very good. Sophisticated. I am fairly sure I have seen C-Classes in a very similar colour as was mention earlier in the thread

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Haha. I am waiting to be accepted on the group before I can see anything! Thanks for posting it. If it is, it is so much better than what the website shows! look how different it looks on the mercedes configuration
That FB page rules are so funny. You have to agree not to say anything derogatory about AMG. Not that we would but we might be critical friends.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

Reactions: RichardOfYork
21 - 37 of 37 Posts