Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was wondering how much discount people have got off from their order of the new A Class?
I know the A Class is not even out yet in the UK until January (that what my dealer tells me but some place will have their cars in Dec) do you guys think I would get 5% off from my initial price?

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I got nothing, 3 dealers told me there is absolutely no discount available on the cars.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was pretty much told to go forth and multiply when I suggested a dealer discount ;-)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I managed to get a sat nav included as it was a dealer fit. In effect just added £500 to the trade in price of my old car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Similarly I managed to get the storage package and privacy glass thrown in but nodiscounton the top line price of the A200CDI Sport I ordered in Sept.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Sound like I need to have a word with my dealer

·
Registered
5 Posts
I managed to get the storage pack and the reversing camera as a extras for free but that with alot of persuading and haggling. I know a guy who had £500 off but not other discount.

Kim

·
Registered
626 Posts
No comment until I collect my car. . . . .

·
Registered
179 Posts
I was offered 5% off an Engineered by AMG showroom car but was not interested in that model so did not take it any further.

Purely down to end of the month figures / hitting targets they said otherwise they advised 2.5% off a factory order which does not sound bad compared to what most people have got.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts