Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having been watching posts on discounts with interest as only managed to get stargard inside and out on my a45 order. Last week orangewheels were showing a discount of £1110 available but just looked again today and that is down to only £370. Approx 1% off list.?? Seems things may infancy be tightening up on pricing rather than more discounts being available. Wonder if latest reviews are having an impact or just getting a lot of interest / orders in dealerships.?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I don't believe a word of it - there's plenty of build slots available - just ask a dealer (you can also have mine if you're quick).

Talked to a couple of other dealers - they aren't offering deals because the volume of A45 sales is so low (or non-existant) that they can't give anything away.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I essentially got discount from my part exchange. The dealer has slightly overpaid for the car....
I tried orange wheels though they came back to me and said its an error. Shouldn't be own their page.

I did get star guard in and out too. And there is certainly slots still availablem, I just moved my slot to sept very easily.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.