Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Quick bit of advice needed regarding DiskLok.

Anyone who has one for their W177, what size do you have? A bit of searching the forums and I can only see posts relating to W176 models, and some of those say that the small locks do fit, but others saying that the shift paddles get in the way.

I'm about to take delivery of my A250 and I need a way of securing it. 2 of my neighbours have DiskLoks, 1 after thieves stole is M4 steering wheel!

Registered
Quick bit of advice needed regarding DiskLok.

Anyone who has one for their W177, what size do you have? A bit of searching the forums and I can only see posts relating to W176 models, and some of those say that the small locks do fit, but others saying that the shift paddles get in the way.

I'm about to take delivery of my A250 and I need a way of securing it. 2 of my neighbours have DiskLoks, 1 after thieves stole is M4 steering wheel!
I will try my disklock. Its 10 years old and sitting in the boot. If it fits I will Find out what size it is, if the sticker is still on there馃槼. Never been in a area to use it and if it doesn鈥檛 fit than it will be a good excuse to get it out the boot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts