Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I've recently acquired an A180 Avantgarde 2011 model. I'd like to display the outdoor temperature if possible. I have a manual for it but it seems to cover different models.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one?

I've followed everything in the manual, but cannot find an option to display outside temperature.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No one?

I've followed everything in the manual, but cannot find an option to display outside temperature.
It's under one of the menus, the mileage one I think. Go to that main menu then use the arrows to scroll through. In other countries the temperature and other things is displayed on the lower half of the LCD display but because the UK market W169 only has MPH markings it has to display the KM/H there instead. You can go to someone with access to DAS or XENTRY who can re-code your instrument cluster for a different country and then you will be able to use the bottom half of the display to constantly show temperature, gallons remaining etc. It's a popular mod that many A/B class owners do that I'm getting done shortly. Otherwise you can't keep an eye on your mpg and temperature at the same time :cautious:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts