Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
£107.50 without vat, as Irish boy doesn’t believe in it, £129 for the rest of us seems reasonable value.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You definitely need dragy. As already been said, the on board meter is good fun but it’s not accurate.
quickest I’ve seen verified so far is BRS motorsports attempt, mapped with downpipe. 0-60 in 3.3

2C15B352-6B39-4549-958F-1BF62739A597.png

·
Registered
111 Posts
Irish congrats on the tune. Just as I thought, you do 0-60 in 3.3 which is about 3.5 to 100kph. My guess is Brabus will be somewhere between your numbers and stock. I think it'll be about 3.4 0-60 and 3.6 or 3.7 to 100kph. That's 2011 Nissan GT-R territory, which btw did the 1/4 in 11.8 at 120mph.

Just a tune is all it needs to start turning into supercar killer. :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Theo it’s mental the way you can over take a car normally you would drop to third gear to get out in fast time now you just keep in fourth gear and it’s gone like a rocket

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I’ve followed up with Brabus again today. Apparently they aren’t running late but it’s been around three weeks next to the two to three I was told.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I’ve followed up with Brabus again today. Apparently they aren’t running late but it’s been around three weeks next to the two to three I was told.
what sort of gain can we expect from them? To have a tune and maintain the warranty appeals to me. Learnt my lesson after blowing up my 9 month old Gold R after remap. Lasted 5 days 😳

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
what sort of gain can we expect from them? To have a tune and maintain the warranty appeals to me. Learnt my lesson after blowing up my 9 month old Gold R after remap. Lasted 5 days 😳

No clue at this stage although Irish boy thinks 30-40 ps. We should find out shortly and I hope it will be at least the same percentage increase as for the A35.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

anybody on here keep me right I am looking down pipe (catless)but I see super sprint are doing a front pipe also would thus fit onto the amg rear middle pipe??
awai your reply and received the draggy today !

Attachments

·
Registered
2,453 Posts

anybody on here keep me right I am looking down pipe (catless)but I see super sprint are doing a front pipe also would thus fit onto the amg rear middle pipe??
awai your reply and received the draggy today !
Over to veeeight on this one.

Look forward to your times using the draggy. Can you adjust the settings on your tune if not was there only set of increased outputs offered.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Over to veeeight on this one.

Look forward to your times using the draggy. Can you adjust the settings on your tune if not was there only set of increased outputs offered.
Never asked for out put data sheet
But just our washing my 2018 A45 and the difference in the two cars is unreal
This car wouldn’t smell the new A45S and this car has the latest dms map in it also

21 - 32 of 32 Posts