Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that when the car is locked dynamic select button flashing yellow.Anyone with the same issue?
Is it Normal or a problem?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Its an old thread, but mine does it too. I’ve had 2 A45’s, MY16 and MY17, 16 did not do this, 17 does. Not sure why either...

The only thing my 17 differs from the 16 is that i have a expensive/better alarm fitted to it, but i’m not sure if that has to do with it...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its an old thread, but mine does it too. I’ve had 2 A45’s, MY16 and MY17, 16 did not do this, 17 does. Not sure why either...

The only thing my 17 differs from the 16 is that i have a expensive/better alarm fitted to it, but i’m not sure if that has to do with it...
Thanks for your reply.Yes its an old thread,but got a 16 A45 AMG.Just noticed it recently(only have the car for a couple of weeks).Do you have any fault codes that might be the reason for this flashing?

·
Super Moderator
4,002 Posts
I’ve only heard of this from one other person on this forum, and on a Facebook thread, but both say they took it to the dealer to get it sorted (but can’t remember what the fix was). Sorry!

·
Super Moderator
4,471 Posts
We had this thread in the past about the TCU reset but I wonder if the reset also stretches to resetting the gearbox. It might be worth a try. A45 TCU & Throttle adaption reset

·
Super Moderator
4,471 Posts
Okay good luck (y)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts