Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi I am helping a friend to fix his car, we changed the fuse body as the water had gone into the fuse box. this is replaced.

trying now to fix the eps abs lights, i can clear them with my autel obd but they come back up as soon as i move the car, i can see all the wheel sensors are working, i have cleared it a couple of times but no success, i will attach the pictures as i get two main obd faults

4580 Component 'A7/3 (Traction system hydraulic unit)' loose contact in voltage supply
and
supply voltage at control module esp and brake assist system bas control module n47-5

its a 2006 a150 w169 031. petrol model vin WDD1690312J326798

thanks in advance
Vincenzo
Personal computer Computer Audio equipment Output device Gadget

Hood Automotive exterior Vehicle Line Grille

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just in case you are looking and have the same issue. I took out the fuses that are connected with the abs. The 40 amp fuse being one of them. I cleaned them up and reset them. Put the car back together and no more warning lights.
I am not sure this is the fix but before i would only go a few meters and the lights would come on straight away.
Vincenzo

·
Registered
4 Posts
здравейте, помагам на приятел да поправи колата си, сменихме тялото на предпазителя, тъй като водата беше отишла в кутията с предпазители. това се заменя.

сега се опитвам да поправя светлините на eps abs, мога да ги изчистя с моя autel obd, но те се връщат веднага щом преместя колата, виждам, че всички сензори на колелата работят, изчистих го няколко пъти, но не успех, ще прикача снимките, тъй като получавам две основни грешки на obd

4580 Компонент "A7/3 (хидравличен блок на тяговата система)" хлабав контакт в захранването с напрежение
и
захранващо напрежение на контролния модул esp и спирачната система за подпомагане на басовия контролен модул n47-5

това е 2006 a150 w169 031. бензинов модел vin WDD1690312J326798

Благодаря предварително
Винченцо View attachment 9737
View attachment 9736
здравей намери ли решение на проблема?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes the fuse box was replaced. A new one was as cheap as a second hand one. I think the sun dried out the connection. I wonder if I should have used a hair dryer to make sure all the damp air was removed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts