Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I read the codes through DTS I get this P13C204 error about the exhaust gas flap malfunctioning stored in the CPC_NG module. However I don't get any warning lamps or notice the car misbehaving.

First question is, do petrol engines have this flap installed? I know is on the diesels, but not sure on the M260 (I have an A250), as cannot seem to find such a part in the online catalogues.

·
Administrator
5,159 Posts
Is this the flap actuator on the very end of the exhaust silencer, the A35’s and A45’s has this actuator and flap.

Pics and drawings of A35/A45 flap and actuator here:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes is that one. Just checked underneath the car and is there. I ran the test procedure with Xentry and it says to change the module. I'll book it in, hopefully is covered by the warranty.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update.... This is a strange one. I tested with Xentry, in the actuations tab you can actually tell it to open and close the flap. It responds to the commands, goes from 0 to 100 and I can hear it moving. Noticed that it defaults to 75% when not in test mode.

Anw let's see what they say. Is a 4 week wait to get to the service department in Colindale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts