Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you turn it down/off? I tried the dealer menu but couldn't find the options.

·
Super Moderator
1,522 Posts
Just keep tapping on sub menus and every time you see something with AMG on it slide it to 0.
I think there is about 5 I wish when i did it i had taken a photo of each screen first just incase you ever want to revert back to how it was. Something to think about.

·
Registered
111 Posts
ComfortVolumeActivationState: AMG_RACING

Original: ON
Changed to: OFF

ComfortVolumeMax: AMG_RACING

Original: 0dB
Changed to: -30dB

ComfortVolumeMin: AMG_RACING

Original: 0dB
Changed to: -11dB (doesn’t let me change to -30dB)

Damping: AMG_RACING

Original: 45dB
Changed to: 0dB

VolumeSeparation: AMG_RACING

Original: 12dB
Changed to: 0dB

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
@Dabaws has given a very good step by step run down but I think I haven't still managed to turn it all off. And like the lane keeping we which can't turn off permanently, I wish we could turn off and keep off the piped exhaust sound which comes on automatically in S+ and race modes.

Reactions: steve_3939

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
@AMGSingapore may I ask what made you get an A35 before changing to the A45s. And are your V8s AMGs as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
@AMGSingapore may I ask what made you get an A35 before changing to the A45s. And are your V8s AMGs as well.
Forrester I haven’t owned an A35 previously. My previous or current V8’s; Aston Martin Vantage, Maserati Granturismo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo S and Ferrari 458.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Forrester I haven’t owned an A35 previously. My previous or current V8’s; Aston Martin Vantage, Maserati Granturismo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo S and Ferrari 458.
Apologies I must have misunderstood you. Quite a collection of cars.

·
Super Moderator
1,522 Posts
Quite flattering you added one of our cars to that collection

Reactions: Theo

·
Registered
155 Posts
Steve I was actually typing the same thing! Looks like it's becoming a must have car for luxury and supercar collections, like Shmee's and Archie's. Never expected that. I knew it was special, but to be able to get in such garages is indeed quite flattering.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Singapore - One of the most expensive places in the world to buy a car yet the place is crawling with many awesome cars!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts