Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No clue if it’s fup3 or fup2 but this is what I got.

I don’t have navigation installed and Mercedes won’t tell me how to install it, but I do now have a nav option in the gauge cluster when I have Apple maps pulled up.

Carplay is NOT fixed still. I’m just used to it at this point tho, I don’t expect them to ever fix honestly.

I told them my gauge cluster kept going out and just hoped they would update, and they did!

I’m in the US and still don’t have the Mercedes Me store as well.

·
Registered
108 Posts
No clue if it’s fup3 or fup2 but this is what I got.

I don’t have navigation installed and Mercedes won’t tell me how to install it, but I do now have a nav option in the gauge cluster when I have Apple maps pulled up.

Carplay is NOT fixed still. I’m just used to it at this point tho, I don’t expect them to ever fix honestly.

View attachment 6119

I told them my gauge cluster kept going out and just hoped they would update, and they did!

I’m in the US and still don’t have the Mercedes Me store as well.
Can you clarify, what do you mean by you can have a map on gauge cluster when Apple maps pulled up? Do you mean you can have apple maps on your speedometer screen?🤔

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you clarify, what do you mean by you can have a map on gauge cluster when Apple maps pulled up? Do you mean you can have apple maps on your speedometer screen?🤔
Technically yes, but only turn by turn instructions. I didn't have any nav options in my speedometer screen before the update but now it tells me instructions (no map) in the center while I'm navigating with Apple Maps. Here's a pic:

·
Super Moderator
2,125 Posts
They prefer the saloon/sedans.

Different markets have their favourites, China loves a longer wheel base so there are longer versions of things like Audi A6’s etc., Australia love their Utes :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Technically yes, but only turn by turn instructions. I didn't have any nav options in my speedometer screen before the update but now it tells me instructions (no map) in the center while I'm navigating with Apple Maps. Here's a pic:

View attachment 6121
I am on FUP2 (UK) and this works for me whenever I use waze on an Android phone. I have an A250e so maybe the software is slightly different if this is not an option for others on FUP2......

·
Registered
82 Posts
A Ute in London is a teenager who's jeans are usually falling down and they walk with a superficial limp.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts