Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm Ben and I'm 28 yrs old from Stourbridge! I ordered my new A180 sport last week, I have been eyeing up this forum since then and finally registered today. On overlooking of the forum I can see a lot of you recommend the night package, I have just added this to my order as I think it sets off the cirrus white.

My previous ride was a ford focus facelift sport so this is a big step up, I also ride/track motorbikes so I guess I'm going to wish I opted to a faster model. My car is due to be with me by the 11th July and in the mean time MB have given me an A class sport (branded) courtesy car till mine arrives! Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome Ben! You will learn great things on this forum! It also helps with the wait! The monochrome look is great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Luckily I haven't had to wait as long as other people on this forum, and giving me a courtesy car of the same model was good of them! In a way I would have rather had a different model as a courtesy car as i want the first experience properly in my own car. But saying that I should be greatful that they are actually giving me a car!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
There is a lot to be said for having the opportunity to practice with the car! At least you won't be nervous of the car when it arrives!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome BenJaMeaner! You've got it made! I never had a test drive and had to wait 5 months before I took delivery
however, no matter how long you wait the end result always exceeds your expectations!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
You'll soon get used to it, ha, ha! I feel as if I am 'showing off' sometimes! Especially when people are looking at you! No more jumping in the car without hair done and lipstick on!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congratulations on the order, wow that is an awesome dealer. My dealer I can not complain about, he has just thrown me the keys and said take it. But letting you keep if for about a month that is absolutely unbelievable.

Enjoy. I'm still waiting on my Engineered by AMG A250 fully loaded. ETA at the moment is September 24, I ordered in March (although a couple of changes saw some long delays)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The dealer I have ordered from, most of them are arrogant [email protected] Some wouldn't even serve me because of how young I looked. Felt like I needed to pull my suit out the closet just to get service and for someone to take me seriously! Just because I had my superdry clobber on which I felt comfortable in. Complaining to the sales manager got me a 2% discount :) pays off apparently to voice your opinion! They were soon up my ass offering me cans of coke on hot days and hot drinks on cold days when I flashed a jiffy bad full of cash! All I wanted was the car, shame I couldn't buy it from McDonald's where service would most probably been better! Not to mention ice in my coke haha!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.