Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

Been off the grid for a while I know!

My holiday was superb, but work was full on as soon as I returned so have been unable to catch up with everyone. Hope those that I know are well, and welcome to all the new members that have joined since I was last on here.

So I got an email from the dealer the other week. Production date 8th May, expected at the dealers on the 15th!! .... All being well, she will be with me soon!!!

Hope everyone's motor's are running well

Rez

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Great news reza! Happy your long wait is nearly over! It will be worth every minute of it! Four days to go! Best of luck!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good news Reza,

I'm picking mine up on 15th, can't get it earlier due to work but I'm now getting (very) excited. I've even cleared out my old car ready to swap over. I don't think I've been this excited about getting a new car before. Enjoy it.

Peter

·
Registered
297 Posts
Congrats Reza! All the best!! be sure to take good care of it. haha, get ready for numerous numbers of headturnings.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all

Lynne: Thanks
Need to arrange a delivery/collection plan with the dealer. Wanted to pick her up on Saturday but the guy I deal with isn't in on Saturday for collection, but said he can organise a delivery instead. Think I want to experience the romance of picking her up from the dealer lol.

Peter: Lol, cleared your old car out already .... wow you are keen!!Good luck with yours, lets hope it all goes smooth for us both hey.

Mon2s: I wish, day off would have been awesome. Have a huge project on the go and any time off now is just out of the question. Thanks for the welcome back

Loevess: Im ready ... boy am I ready!!! lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
Great news Reza!!! You won't be disappointed

Great news for you too Peter! We've all been so excited to get these cars and the drive is even better than expected
4 weeks and 1200 miles and still can't wait to get in it! Even the woman in the petrol station said they were all admiring my car and thought it looked fantastic!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Peter is keen! Congrats to you too mate! Don't worry when you get your car you won't be able to wipe the happiness away even if you tried!

I can second Anzz! Everytime, and i mean everytime i get in the car, it feels like i'm going to an exciting adventure, so excited, even before the car starts i can imagine the sheer excitement of the drive!!

Anzz that's a nice experience you encountered with the petrol station! haha, I had a group of guys at city on a trafficlights, just hugging arm to arm to one another and started nodding and headturning as i drove away. There must've been about 16-18 guys there doing the same thing, it made me feel like im high in the sky!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just got a call from the dealer, I can pick the car up on Wednesday afternoon....... can't wait

·
Registered
318 Posts
They seem to be coming thick and fast now! Soon be Wednesday A200AMG

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spoke to my dealer today ( that sounds a bit wrong
) .... was advised car has been in zeebrugge since Friday I think, so should be at the dealership Wednesday/Thursday. With that in mind collection/delivery may well extend in to next week. Strangely I'm rather un-phased about that. I think because I've waited so long the reality of it being so imminent hasn't really kicked in ...

·
Registered
34 Posts
One more day to go...... hopefully the sun will play along too and show its head as well!! this will truly be the longest day for me!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
3.00 pm for me tomorra - dealer wants the sure guard to cure overnight

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks like there's a few of us getting our tomorrow. I've got 11am to pick it up.

Then got to spend the rest of the day in work BOO! Although my boss has said I'm driving tomorrow (I think she quite likes the thought of being chauffeured round in a Merc)!

·
Registered
352 Posts
seen a few particularly in London and white seems to be very popular

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TerryA213 said:
seen a few particularly in London and white seems to be very popular

see I live in London too, and thought i'd see a few by now, given the miles I do everyday, but literally have only seen one, a bog standard SE or something like that

·
Registered
352 Posts
well - hopefully - there will be a South Sea Blue AMG in north west London from tomorra

1 - 20 of 47 Posts