Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came out of a restuarant at lunchtime and saw some guys standing in front of my car, Didnt think anything of it until i got home and pulled into my drive and walked around the front of my car and found several deep scratches on the front oh the bonnet above the front grill.it looks like one of the guys was sitting on the bonnet an studs from jeans or something made the marks. Some of them were removed with T Cut and hard work but not all. NOT HAPPY.

·
Registered
373 Posts
really gutted for you mixonic!
Some people just have no respect for other peoples property!..... A#seh#les.

·
Registered
109 Posts
What you need mate is some paint correction. Get the pics up to see how bad it is! You would probably get away with doing it yourself via a rotary polisher using something like Meguiars No 205 finishing polish, depending on the depth of the scratches.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Unbelievable! What is wrong with some people!
Jimbatt's advice is good. Meguiars also do scratch x and ultimate compound both are clear coat safe ( if that's still there ) and can be used with a machine or by handEdited by: Mbznut

·
Registered
31 Posts
Night mare. Ive noticed a similar thing on the back of mine. Someones obviously leaned against it and its made 3 scratches on my boot lid. There not too big but they catch the light so can always see them. Driving me mad!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts