Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried looking at the Standard list of equipment, but can't see any reference to floor mats.

Are floor mats included as standard ?

Cheers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
In Australia, Floor Mats are standard on the 250 only.

They are included in the 'Exclusive' or 'AMG Exclusive' option packages.

I think we have a somewhat different situation here, in that MB Australia has chosen to go with a very strict and limited number of option packages in place of being able to customise individual items.

Things like heated seats, or pano roof are not available seperately, but instead fall within an option pack. Heated seats in the 'Execuitve' (or 'AMG Executive') and pano in the 'Vision' pack with Bi-Xenons, DRL & LED tailights.

That said, the packages available do seem to represent very good value.... but gee I would have liked to tick and flick some individual options.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Sonix said:
I've tried looking at the Standard list of equipment, but can't see any reference to floor mats.

Are floor mats included as standard ?

Cheers.
I got them as standard on my amg sport

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers, mine's just the A200 Sport, anyone know if they come with that one ?

I'd have gone AMG if there was an option for the 17" Alloys & Comfort suspension on it :(

I test drove the AMG and it was just a little too rough for me on 18"s and Sport suspension.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would never pay for mats, if the dealer can't throw in £80 mats on a £20-£30k motor they don't deserve the deal! Imagine their faces as you walk away for the sake of some pieces of carpet..!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Jonnyr I understand where you're coming from, but i don't think taking things so drastically will win you over in this situation. Reason being the A class is such a high demand and low production rate, that being said if a customer somehow choose to be arrogant and try to play the bluff card, I'm sure they can find another buyer for "your" car before the end of the week/fortnight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts