Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to a contributors page on the forum most of the detail/text is blanked out by a gigantic grey circle/elipse/rectangle. This makes the forum useless to me. I accept it may be a shortcoming on my par - a would be pleased to be corrected, if anyone has an answer.
TIA
Les Edgecumbe.
I have tried contacting Admin and the webpage constructor to no avail.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I go to a contributors page on the forum most of the detail/text is blanked out by a gigantic grey circle/elipse/rectangle. This makes the forum useless to me. I accept it may be a shortcoming on my par - a would be pleased to be corrected, if anyone has an answer.
TIA
Les Edgecumbe.
View attachment 5076
TIA
Les Edgecumbe.
View attachment 5076
OK, on the way to solving. I have to update from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome and all is good. But still having problem making a desktop short cut for this using Chrome - but that's another story. Cheers folks. Les

·
Registered
412 Posts
OK, on the way to solving. I have to update from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome and all is good. But still having problem making a desktop short cut for this using Chrome - but that's another story. Cheers folks. Les
Hey, if you want to create a shortcut using Google Chrome. You can do this by clicking on the "Chrome-menu" (3 dots) and navigate to "More tools" then press the "Create shortcut" button. This will create a shortcut on your desktop. You can also drag and drop the URL from the top of the web-browser to your desktop. But I'll recommend using the first method since its easier.

Cheers!
Ryan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, if you want to create a shortcut using Google Chrome. You can do this by clicking on the "Chrome-menu" (3 dots) and navigate to "More tools" then press the "Create shortcut" button. This will create a shortcut on your desktop. You can also drag and drop the URL from the top of the web-browser to your desktop. But I'll recommend using the first method since its easier.

Cheers!
Ryan
Very many thanks Ryan - I didn't expect an answer here, but am much obliged Sir.
Bill Hooks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts