Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Was just wondering if anyone received any freebies from their dealer when they collected their car? I had a mate who got a MB umberella,MB Silver Pen and a nice MB Key ring. I have bought a few new cars in the past (not MB) and never received anything, Just wondering if anyone out there has recieved any freebies...... I think it was a nice touch from Mercedes-Benz.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi, I have had in the past more umbrellas than I'll ever need but this time got a keyring, not the normal dealer one, plus they got a big bunch of flowers for my wife. My view is if you don't ask you don't get and see it all as part of the package, anything that sweetens the deal, such as gap, paint protection, mats etc.Edited by: Viking65

·
Registered
224 Posts
jamiednm said:
Yeah, a set of more expensive alloys than I ordered because they ran out of the standard alloys on the assembly line :)

Ahhhh so that was your car then and that explains the difference in alloays.

When you picking the car up ?

Any more pics ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Snake Pliskin said:
jamiednm said:
Yeah, a set of more expensive alloys than I ordered because they ran out of the standard alloys on the assembly line :)

Ahhhh so that was your car then and that explains the difference in alloays.

When you picking the car up ?

Any more pics ?
Yes, saw the car again at the weekend, plated up now but it was packed in tight with other brand new motors so the pics don't really show anything. Very happy with the alloys situation :)

The missus and I are taking half days on Friday and are going to pick it up early afternoon and will more than likely upload pics Friday evening.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I got an umbrella, a nice keychain, a custom made chocolate with mercedes benz logo on it and a pandora's box. The pandora's box contained : 2 beautiful mugs, a coffee bean pack, a herbal tea pack, some tea dispenser of some sort, and a bottle of CHAMPAGNE! woooo, they also gave me the carry nets that you can attach on the side inside of the cars, 2 at the back left and right, and 2 at the front. below the pedal gas on the left and on the right of the front passenger seat next to the center.

I'm working on getting a free bucket mat for the boot too, he said he'd get back to me but made no promises, i think they've given me quite abit. Pretty satisfied.

Edited by: Loevess

·
Registered
112 Posts
I received a bottle of Champagne with 2 glasses 2 nice key rings and a black AMG cap for me and a white mecedes cap for my partner. Oh and 3 years or 75000klms free services.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What the? People got champagne? My keys both had MB silver keyrings, but I expected that. 2 hats in the boot, and a golf umbrella. I wouldn't have minded a pen at the time, but now I mind that they didn't give me a Pandora's box!

·
Registered
150 Posts
When purchasing I told them I would like some Mercedes Benz Merchandise, but until I pick up not sure. They standard give floor mats and a tank of fuel, but will have to wait and see on the other things. Maybe I should have bargained a bit more.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts