Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i can't seem to make up my mind which part of the car i like best, from front end or from rear end... as they both are so darn attractive. I think my conclusion is... front end in the day, and rear end at night. How about y'all!?

·
Registered
629 Posts
That's a very good question. Usually I have a part of the car I like less - but not this time. I'll second your excellent decision

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Rear

·
Registered
61 Posts
Definitely the front. I think the rear is pretty bland - unless its got the A45's rear wing. The A45 wing makes the car look more interesting, but also makes it look like its been driven through Ripspeed at Halfords!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think I prefer the front. I reverse into my parking space so I'm
greeted by the front (and it's also a nice contrast to the 2
black Audi A3s that park next to me!)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I love the front more! Especially the diamond grill!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm a front end lover too

·
Registered
377 Posts
sorry to buck the trend but I love a nice rear... especially in Mountain Grey!

I think it is gorgeous from the back & yep even more so at night with the LED's on:)

·
Registered
80 Posts
The front is mine. I think it looks imposing and gives the car such a stanced presence, especially with the upgraded lights.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
kevybabes said:
sorry to buck the trend but I love a nice rear...     especially in Mountain Grey!

I think it is gorgeous from the back & yep even more so at night with the LED's on:)
A sign of good taste

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow! hahaha mostly front go'ers here. In honest truth im just glad i have the car to look at day in day out. Today i had someone looking (staring) at me while he was turning and he almost took accident with the back of another car. LOL
, I'm sorry i really shouldn't be laughing, but an image popped in my head.

"Design a beautiful car, Increase chance of accidents!"
haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts