Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all from Australia!

So had my a 200 for less than 2 weeks (bought as demo) and have had sign assist and front left window bag malfunctions appear in my dash in the last few days. My car also on 2 occasions sounded like it selected reverse when going from third to forth (dct) and made a huge crunch! Just seeing who out there may have had similar problems? Car has been dropped at the dealer today and have a loan car until they get back to me next week.

·
Registered
528 Posts
**** the crunch sounds bad, airbag has been a reported issue which would be a damaged connector. (at least that's what my dealer told me)
Sign assists gets better with the new update, but then again I don't rely on it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I was shocked but also mad that it made a crunch as now in the back of my mind I feel it might have done some damage cause premature wear somewhere. I am hoping it's a bad connector but it just seems strange that all of these problems have happened in such a short amount of time. I am hoping that is not a bigger ecu related problem that is going to end up in many returns to the dealer to diagnose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts