Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mercedes just « confirmed » it won’t come on production before 2020.. not clear if it means never for 2019 models or no update of the MBUX before 2020. But honestly there is no real official communication on the social network. Just people saying that someone from MC confirm that. Don’t forget that the Sprint has it already (and it’s not a joke)! So no reason that 2019 production could not receive a software update with CarPlay. If you read CLA online doc, they are some reference to the CarPlay wireless!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

First post here (not got the car yet, not till December, hopefully). I’ve followed this problem for a while and I have to say, I don’t agree with their temperatures always displaying because on some of their screens it doesn’t show already.

PS. signed the petition and emailed that head of technology person as well. I included photos showing that they don’t include temperatures on screens. I included these screenshots in the email I sent.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Temperatures on screen is just a big excuse to not implement it ...
I have the Augmented Reality cameras, and every time the camera popup on the screen (front or back), there is no temperature showing.
Also, I imagine is not rocket science create an overlay just for the temperature boxes if this is so essential.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts