Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,676 Posts
Nope. If you want full screen Nav on the driver screen, you need the Augmented Reality Nav option, as this then will trigger the hardware needed for displaying the full screen Nav display on the driver screen.

You’ve got 548 and you need 549 (see rest of this thread)

·
Registered
854 Posts
I have a March 2019 A250 Prem Plus, no Augmented Reality Nav but I have full screen display.

Your screen looks as if it should display but there is no map, does it work on the center screen? Could it be that you are zoomed in too far or something similar?

·
Super Moderator
2,676 Posts
I have a March 2019 A250 Prem Plus, no Augmented Reality Nav but I have full screen display.
They changed hardware fitment to 548 if you didn’t have AR Nav mid 2019. Lots of threads about that on here previously.

That’s why you have full screen display without AR Nav, you have 549.

·
Registered
A200d Prem+ DAP
136 Posts
Why is full screen nav available on his driver display screen options if it isn’t possible with his hardware?

·
Super Moderator
2,676 Posts
🤷‍♂️
The only way to know for sure is to look at your options list or build sheet, if you have 548, no full screen map display, if you have 549, you have full screen map display.

But you’re correct, even on the small centre non full screen display, it doesn’t look like it’s displaying a map at all, just a grid. So perhaps there’s something wrong.

@digital_F1 It looks like there might be a setting not enabled, or a fault.

·
Registered
2019 A180d AMG Line Premium
7 Posts

Your screen looks as if it should display but there is no map, does it work on the center screen? Could it be that you are zoomed in too far or something similar?
Yes it works just fine on the center screen.
No idea if I'm zoomed in, there's obviously nothing there to zoom in on.
🤷‍♂️
The only way to know for sure is to look at your options list or build sheet, if you have 548, no full screen map display, if you have 549, you have full screen map display.

But you’re correct, even on the small centre non full screen display, it doesn’t look like it’s displaying a map at all, just a grid. So perhaps there’s something wrong.

@digital_F1 It looks like there might be a setting not enabled, or a fault.
I'll have to ask the dealer for the build sheet then and find out what else I should have and confirm either 548 or 549.

Hopefully that is the case then, either a disabled setting or a fault.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Similar to what I said then before I was shot down for a perceived lack of knowledge of 548's & 549 😅

I would have assumed (usually a bad move I know) that if the Full screen Displays is not available there wouldn't be the option. Could someone with 548 please let us know if this is the case?

I've tried zooming right in and out but don't get the grid lines so it doesn't seem to be that.

Unless someone with 548 tells us this is how it should behave it looks like it might be a trip to the dealers I'm afraid 😱

·
Registered
2019 A180d AMG Line Premium
7 Posts
I would have assumed (usually a bad move I know) that if the Full screen Displays is not available there wouldn't be the option. Could someone with 548 please let us know if this is the case?
That's what I'm wondering, surely if I can open full screen, then I must have that option and there must be a fault that's preventing the map from showing!
Yeah, please, if someone with 548 could do that, show us a picture 😇

I've tried zooming right in and out but don't get the grid lines so it doesn't seem to be that.
Strange how different options are, or not on similar versions. (I know people have already said in this thread.) "Cost cutting"

Enter your VIN into this site

Thank you, I'll try that and hope it works.

·
Registered
854 Posts
You're right, here's confirmation!
It didn't seem likely that you had 548 from your screen shots but good to know for certain.

So unless someone has some insight into settings that might effect this your dealer will need to look at it.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts