Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

281 - 284 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sorry, may not have been clear. The service is £321. The MBUX update is free of charge. That's why I'm waiting on hearing from the MB approved service indie so hopefully I can get them to do the service and the update. TBH I don't want to be taking two separate trips - bit paranoid during the pandemic, I admit - and if I use the MB main dealer this time, I can always change to the indie for my B service which is likely to be a lot more!
Just for the record, the authorised indie can't do the FUP2>FUP3 update because they say MB are denying it is available. So it's booked in to MB dealer for update (free) plus A service at £321. For comparison purposes the indie quoted me £180 (VAT inc) - so quite a saving on MB. They also quoted £264 (VAT inc) for B service. Not sure what MB dealer would charge but I imagine that's a big saving.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys, can anyone tell me how to find which software version of MBUX ive got? I have a A200.

also I asked the Merc garage if that could update the MBUX and they said they only do that if there's a fault 🤔 has anyone else heard this?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,125 Posts
hi guys, can anyone tell me how to find which software version of MBUX ive got? I have a A200.
See this:

·
Super Moderator
2,125 Posts
also I asked the Merc garage if that could update the MBUX and they said they only do that if there's a fault 🤔 has anyone else heard this?
See this post:

281 - 284 of 284 Posts